photo trp1_zps87086aea.jpg Reviews of Usborne books- we tell you the ones we love most so you can share them with your kids, too!

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Click the picture to shop online 


HELLO NEIGHBORS! 
The book fair starts Monday! I'll be setting up the booth for orders and sales for a couple of hours each day this week. Please come by and introduce yourself. Remember that if you can't make it while my table is set up, you still can order your books through this link: http://x3152.myubam.com/Event/25669   A part of every sale will help CWL earn free books for the preschool and after school programs. This is a wonderful way to support your community!

WANT TO HOST A HOME BOOK SHOW? 
I LOVE hosting home shows, and you will too! If you are interested in earning hundreds of dollars' worth of FREE and reduced-price books, a home show is a fun and easy way to do so. CONTACT ME and let me know you are interested in hosting.

LOOKING FOR INCOME? 
CONTACT ME to let me know you are interested in learning more my business with Usborne Books. I am looking for members to join my team and would love to talk to you about why I love what I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment